Family Dentistry, Family Dentist in North Olmsted, OH
Drs. William and Christine Sikora
At Sikora Family Dentistry, we implement a gentle and caring touch that puts our patients at ease. With over 27 years of experience, we proudly practice family dentistry and provide an array of dental services.
Learn More About Sikora Family Dentistry
We understand that some patients may have anxiety about the dentist. That’s why our office is an accommodating atmosphere with a friendly staff that will put you at ease. We provide televisions in every room so you can watch cable tv and relax during cleanings and other procedures. We also offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs. We welcome new patients both adults and children alike.
Our Dental Services
We offer a broad range of services at our practice. Our cutting edge procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening- we use the latest technology and modern techniques to improve the appearance of yellow or discolored teeth
- Tooth Bondings- materials and adhesives are bonded to chipped or discolored teeth for cosmetic purposes
- Fillings- when a cavity is present, a filling can save the tooth and prevent it from further damage
- Extractions- recommended for broken or severely decayed teeth
- Root Canals- a procedure that involves replacing the infected pulp in your tooth
- Dental Implants- implanting an artificial tooth to replace extractions or damaged teeth
- Fittings for Dentures- we provide dentures to our patients who need multiple teeth replaced
Orthodontic care for our young patients is another one of our priorities. We urge parents to bring their children in for an orthodontic evaluation by the age of seven. Upon your child's first visit, they will receive a teeth cleaning and a thorough dental examination. We can straighten your child's teeth with the use of braces or other forms of orthodontics, and help them develop a healthy smile that will last. We encourage children to practice healthy oral hygiene and to limit sweet snacks. We educate both children and parents so they may learn how to reduce the risk of developing cavities. Our amenities will help your child feel comfortable in a relaxed atmosphere. In the waiting room, there are children's books and video games to make even the fussiest child feel at home.
Schedule an appointment for your child or any member of the family today!